The Progressive Caucus seeks a full-time Coordinator to facilitate the operations of the Caucus. This individual will be hired by Caucus members, and will be an employee of the New York City Council.
- working toward a more just and equal New York City.
- My Tweets
- We’re Hiring!
- Victory: Council Passes Freelance Isn’t Free Act
- New York Letter Calling on CFPB to End Predatory Payday Lending
- Victory: Council Passes Multi-racial ID Bill
- Statement on #EdWalk to Demand Campaign for Fiscal Equity Funding
- Caucus and over 500 Elected Officials Speak Out Against Anti-Muslim Bigotry
- Council Members Hold Hearing on the Right to Counsel for Low-Income Tenants in Housing Court
- Rent Justice Coalition Files Lawsuit to Defend Rent Freeze
- Progressive Caucus Supports End of LIU Faculty Lock Out
- Progressive Caucus, electeds and advocates file briefs in support of CCRB transparency
- Statement on NYPD Body-Worn Camera Proposal
- Caucus to Cuomo: Sign Illegal Hotel Bills
- Victory: Council Passes CLEAN Act
- Progressive Caucus Spring Report
- Statement to Rent Guidelines Board