Last Month, Progressive Caucus members welcomed Citi Bike leadership to City Hall to discuss system improvements, ridership data and expansion plans. Joined with partners from the Department of Transportation, members explored how to maximize outreach and support community stakeholder. This meeting was a follow-up of last June’s letter advocating for a city-wide network of the bike-share program to improve transportation options, access and public health. Thanks to Motivate President and CEO, Jay Walder, Motivate Communications Director, Dani Simons and Citi Bike General Manager, Jules Flynn for your participation.
- Working toward a more just and equal New York City.
- My Tweets
- Progressive Caucus Statement on Eric Garner Case Leak
- Progressive Caucus Strongly Opposes NYCHA Federal Funding Cuts
- Progressive Caucus Statement on Ramarley Graham
- Progressive Caucus Statement on Arrest of Dreamer Daniel Ramirez
- Council Members, Advocates Speaks Out Against President Trump’s Executive Orders
- VICTORY: City Council Passes Three-Quarters Housing Bills
- Progressive Caucus Supports Home Stability Support
- NYC Council Caucuses Issue Statement on Anti-Immigrant Executive Order
- Internship Opportunity at the Progressive Caucus
- Victory: Council Passes Freelance Isn’t Free Act
- New York Letter Calling on CFPB to End Predatory Payday Lending
- Victory: Council Passes Multi-racial ID Bill