Check out Progressive Caucus Co-Chair Brad Lander’s recent article in The Nation as a part of their recent special issue on New York City. He lays out our big plans to grow the Progressive Caucus and advance public policies that will help make New York a more equal, inclusive, democratic city in the years to come.
- Working toward a more just and equal New York City.
- My Tweets
- Progressive Caucus Statement on Eric Garner Case Leak
- Progressive Caucus Strongly Opposes NYCHA Federal Funding Cuts
- Progressive Caucus Statement on Ramarley Graham
- Progressive Caucus Statement on Arrest of Dreamer Daniel Ramirez
- Council Members, Advocates Speaks Out Against President Trump’s Executive Orders
- VICTORY: City Council Passes Three-Quarters Housing Bills
- Progressive Caucus Supports Home Stability Support
- NYC Council Caucuses Issue Statement on Anti-Immigrant Executive Order
- Internship Opportunity at the Progressive Caucus
- Victory: Council Passes Freelance Isn’t Free Act
- New York Letter Calling on CFPB to End Predatory Payday Lending
- Victory: Council Passes Multi-racial ID Bill