Thanks for your support and help spreading the word about today’s news! We’re excited to be part of the movement to take our democracy back. Stay in touch with us here, on Twitter (@nycprogressives), on Facebook, or sign up for our e-newsletter. We’ll be posting details soon about a national day of action on January 21 against corporate personhood. And stay tuned for our news round up tomorrow morning!
- Working toward a more just and equal New York City.
- My Tweets
- Progressive Caucus Statement on Eric Garner Case Leak
- Progressive Caucus Strongly Opposes NYCHA Federal Funding Cuts
- Progressive Caucus Statement on Ramarley Graham
- Progressive Caucus Statement on Arrest of Dreamer Daniel Ramirez
- Council Members, Advocates Speaks Out Against President Trump’s Executive Orders
- VICTORY: City Council Passes Three-Quarters Housing Bills
- Progressive Caucus Supports Home Stability Support
- NYC Council Caucuses Issue Statement on Anti-Immigrant Executive Order
- Internship Opportunity at the Progressive Caucus
- Victory: Council Passes Freelance Isn’t Free Act
- New York Letter Calling on CFPB to End Predatory Payday Lending
- Victory: Council Passes Multi-racial ID Bill