Thanks for your support and help spreading the word about today’s news! We’re excited to be part of the movement to take our democracy back. Stay in touch with us here, on Twitter (@nycprogressives), on Facebook, or sign up for our e-newsletter. We’ll be posting details soon about a national day of action on January 21 against corporate personhood. And stay tuned for our news round up tomorrow morning!
- working toward a more just and equal New York City.
- My Tweets
- We’re Hiring!
- Victory: Council Passes Freelance Isn’t Free Act
- New York Letter Calling on CFPB to End Predatory Payday Lending
- Victory: Council Passes Multi-racial ID Bill
- Statement on #EdWalk to Demand Campaign for Fiscal Equity Funding
- Caucus and over 500 Elected Officials Speak Out Against Anti-Muslim Bigotry
- Council Members Hold Hearing on the Right to Counsel for Low-Income Tenants in Housing Court
- Rent Justice Coalition Files Lawsuit to Defend Rent Freeze
- Progressive Caucus Supports End of LIU Faculty Lock Out
- Progressive Caucus, electeds and advocates file briefs in support of CCRB transparency
- Statement on NYPD Body-Worn Camera Proposal
- Caucus to Cuomo: Sign Illegal Hotel Bills
- Victory: Council Passes CLEAN Act
- Progressive Caucus Spring Report
- Statement to Rent Guidelines Board