The Progressive Caucus joined members of the Black, Latino & Asian Caucus, the Brennan Center for Justice, community groups, and civil rights advocates on October 6 to raise concerns about the New York Police Department’s infiltration of our local Muslim community and to call for more oversight of the NYPD’s intelligence operations. The Progressive Caucus actively participated in the City Council hearing that followed the joint press conference, and will continue to monitor this issue.
- Working toward a more just and equal New York City.
- My Tweets
- Progressive Caucus Strongly Opposes NYCHA Federal Funding Cuts
- Progressive Caucus Statement on Ramarley Graham
- Progressive Caucus Statement on Arrest of Dreamer Daniel Ramirez
- Council Members, Advocates Speaks Out Against President Trump’s Executive Orders
- VICTORY: City Council Passes Three-Quarters Housing Bills
- Progressive Caucus Supports Home Stability Support
- NYC Council Caucuses Issue Statement on Anti-Immigrant Executive Order
- Internship Opportunity at the Progressive Caucus
- Victory: Council Passes Freelance Isn’t Free Act
- New York Letter Calling on CFPB to End Predatory Payday Lending
- Victory: Council Passes Multi-racial ID Bill
- Statement on #EdWalk to Demand Campaign for Fiscal Equity Funding