Join Communities United for Police Reform on September 27 at 11:30am at City Hall for a rally to highlight discriminatory policing and to call for swift passage of the Community Safety Act!
- working toward a more equal, more just New York
- RT @bradlander: Generally takes 8-10 yrs for perm legal residents to become US citizens. Taxation the whole time. Representation? https://… 1 week ago
- NYC Council Considering Law Allowing Non-Citizens To Vote | TPMDC tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/05/nyc-co… @Dromm25 #13boldideas 1 week ago
- #PaidSickDays passes NY City Council! Congrats to the advocates on a successful campaign. Let's keep fighting for NY's workers! #13boldideas 1 week ago
- RT @VOCALNewYork: We're on the steps of city hall to celebrate intro of NYC city council reso in support of Robin Hood Tax! 3 weeks ago
- RT @VOCALNewYork: "Wall St crafted the system so they don't pay the same taxes we do." - CM Levin at our Robin Hood Tax press conf http://t… 3 weeks ago