Join Communities United for Police Reform on September 27 at 11:30am at City Hall for a rally to highlight discriminatory policing and to call for swift passage of the Community Safety Act!
- working toward a more equal, more just New York
- RT @bradlander: NYPD inspector general & bias-based policing bills head toward vote online.wsj.com/article/AP4693… @MichaelHwrdSaul @JumaaneWilliam… 1 week ago
- RT @rt48state: A step toward a society built on solidarity @bradlander @NYCProgressives @WorkingFamilies @1199SEIU @KatrinaNation http://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @bradlander: Generally takes 8-10 yrs for perm legal residents to become US citizens. Taxation the whole time. Representation? https://… 1 month ago
- NYC Council Considering Law Allowing Non-Citizens To Vote | TPMDC tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/05/nyc-co… @Dromm25 #13boldideas 1 month ago
- #PaidSickDays passes NY City Council! Congrats to the advocates on a successful campaign. Let's keep fighting for NY's workers! #13boldideas 1 month ago