Thanks for your support and help spreading the word about today’s news! We’re excited to be part of the movement to take our democracy back. Stay in touch with us here, on Twitter (@nycprogressives), on Facebook, or sign up for our e-newsletter. We’ll be posting details soon about a national day of action on January 21 against corporate personhood. And stay tuned for our news round up tomorrow morning!
- working toward a more equal, more just New York
- RT @bradlander: Generally takes 8-10 yrs for perm legal residents to become US citizens. Taxation the whole time. Representation? https://… 2 weeks ago
- NYC Council Considering Law Allowing Non-Citizens To Vote | TPMDC tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/05/nyc-co… @Dromm25 #13boldideas 2 weeks ago
- #PaidSickDays passes NY City Council! Congrats to the advocates on a successful campaign. Let's keep fighting for NY's workers! #13boldideas 2 weeks ago
- RT @VOCALNewYork: We're on the steps of city hall to celebrate intro of NYC city council reso in support of Robin Hood Tax! 3 weeks ago
- RT @VOCALNewYork: "Wall St crafted the system so they don't pay the same taxes we do." - CM Levin at our Robin Hood Tax press conf http://t… 3 weeks ago